Teaching position in Suwon for March 2011 - 2.5 million
Morgan Recruiting is currently looking for a kindergarten/elementary teacher for an excellent school program in Suwon starting in March 2011. We have included the school details below. The location is in Suwon on subway line #1 about an hour from downtown Seoul. They are offering an excellent salary (2.5 million), nice housing and all of the usual benefits that come with the position - severance pay, health, pension, paid vacation. The student focus is kindergarten/elementary. We can include school wesbite links to all interested applicants.
Student focus: Kindergarten/elementary
Start date: March 2011
Class length: 40 minutes
Number of students per class: 8-10
Week: Mon-Fri (no Saturdays)
Salary: 2.5 million
Vacation: 2 weeks + all national holidays
Housing: Single housing provided
Health: Health insurance shared with the school
Pension: Pension contributions matched by the school
Severance bonus: One month severance bonus paid at the end of the contract
Number of teachers at the school: 8
This is an excellent school program offering a top salary and top benefits. Suwon is a very popular area with lots of attractions, including Hwaseong Fortress and an active nightlife.
The city guide for Suwon: http://eng.suwon.ne.kr/main_view.asp?page_id=main
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this position, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
If you wish to apply for a different school position, please submit an online application with resume and photos detailing your job preferences at: Morgan Recruiting Services - home
Morgan Recruiting is a fully licensed recruitment agency and we pride ourselves on offering the best services available to our applicants. Our extensive services include:
* visa application assistance
* travel arrangements
* post-support to Korea follow-up checks to determine your overall satisfaction
* referral bonuses
Check out our comprehensive website at Morgan Recruiting Services - home
for more information about the services we provide.
* Excellent, well-established program
* Great locations
* No weekends
* Free single housing
* Free airfare provided in advance
* One month salary bonus at the end of the contract
* Medical (50% shared with school/instructor) and pension benefits
* 2 weeks paid vacation in addition to all public holidays
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
* You must have a Bachelor's degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
* You must hold a valid passport from one of the above countries.
* You must not have a criminal record.
Thank you for your application.