Mar 4th, 2008, 10:54 am
| || |
| || |
Join Date: Nov 29th, 2007
| | TESOL INSTRUCTORS NEEDED IN USA $1600 per course (view ad for locations)
TESOL Instructor/Teacher-Trainer ($1600 per course) Locations (reference code):
- Atlanta, GA (EHQ0304AT)
- Birmingham, AL (EHQ0304BH)
- Boston, NY (EHQ0304BST)
- Cincinnati, OH (EHQ0304CN)
- Columbus, OH (EHQ0304CB)
- Los Angeles, CA (EHQ0304LA)
- Nashville, TN (EHQ0304NA)
- New Orleans, LA (EHQ0304NO)
- St. Louis, MO (EHQ0304SL)
- Tampa Bay, FL (EHQ0304TB)
Oxford Seminars is looking for dynamic and experienced ESL instructors to deliver TESOL teacher training courses
. Adapting our curriculum to suit your strengths, you will teach periodically on a part time, weekend basis (i.e. three consecutive weekends, up to 6 courses per year, dependent on student registrations).
We believe in student-centered teaching and bringing both creativity and professionalism to the classroom. Our ideal TESOL Instructors are excited to share their overseas experiences
. In addition, they are eager to demonstrate creative and interactive teaching methods, such as Multiple Intelligence Theory and the Communicative Method, with a class of aspiring and motivated individuals. Responsibilities:
TESOL Instructors prepare and facilitate 60-hour TESOL teacher training certification courses using curriculum developed by Oxford Seminars, but tailored to suit your strengths
. The curriculum and resource materials provided to you minimize preparation time for class sizes of 15 – 25 students and include:
TESOL Instructors will:
- Lesson planning;
- Classroom management techniques;
- Skills development (vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, listening, speaking, reading and writing);
- Contemporary second language acquisition methodologies;
- Strategies for acquiring ESL teaching jobs around the world.
- Deliver material in an engaging and highly interactive manner by sharing ESL teaching experiences;
- Facilitate the learning environment by fostering dynamic class discussions;
- Enhance students’ mastery of subject matter and enrich their learning experiences;
- Spark and develop interest in learning about other cultures.
- College or university graduate;
- B.Ed, M.Ed, MA TESOL would be an asset;
- 2 or more years of overseas ESL teaching experience;
- Ability to relate to students on a personal level;
- Ability to share practical teaching experiences and examples;
- Energetic, dynamic, motivational and professional;
- Committed to enriching students’ lives.
University/college campus in location Wage:
$1600 per course, paid semi-monthly How to Apply:
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com quoting Reference #, as indicated above, in the subject line.
Oxford Seminars is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.