INTERESTED IN TEACHING IN KOREA?
We are presently recruiting qualified candidates for public and private schools, positions beginning December 2008 to late February 2009. We have openings each month at private institutes throughout the country and are licensed recruiters for Seoul public school positions to begin late February 2009. Following an interview with our agency, detailed information on each type of position will provided and explained in detail.
Our North American/Korean partnership covers all the bases, ensuring for a smooth, and stress-free transition into a new culture. In addition, our strong, on-going relationships with our client-schools ensure that our positions are safe and secure.
Korjob Canada Recruiting provides you with a complete service:
- Full consultation and support from our experienced staff.
- Pre-interview with us; confirmation interview with Korean representative,
post- interview consultation.
- FREE round trip airplane ticket & pick-up arrangement.
- Great salary and low cost of living
- FREE furnished apartment for one.
- Work Visa arrangement
- Continuous, fast, and helpful support that you need in order to make the
right choices and thrive both within your new workplace and community.
PRIVATE AND PUBLIC TEACHING POSITIONS
- Contract: 1 year (minimum)
- 22-30 teaching hrs per week (Mon ~Fri)
- Salary ranging from $2,100 to $2,500 US per month (depending on qualifications and
exp.) Low cost of living and 6% income tax
- Overtime pay: $20 - $30 US per hour.
- One-month severance bonus at end of 1-year contract
- Paid holidays (2-4 weeks per year) plus all Korean National holidays (14~15 per year)
- 50% of the medical insurance cost paid by the employer.
- Visa sponsorship
- Free fully furnished single studio flat or single housing
- Free airplane ticket (round trip) paid by employer
- Free airport pick up service
- An undergraduate degree/any major (minimum)
Note: Education and English majors are preferred
- Teaching experience/certificate preferred but not necessary
- An open mind and good communication skills
- Native English speaker
For more information, please consult our website or send us an email
To apply, send us your ESL resume, and we will contact you shortly after for a brief interview.
Web: Korjob Canada Korean ESL Recruiting Agency
Facebook ID: Korjob Canada Recruiting