CORPORATE-OWNED AND OPERATED
YBM ECC contracts are guaranteed and we hold true to our word.
How are we able to do this?
Like any multi-national corporation, YBM generates hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue from house-hold names recognized around the globe; Newsweek, National Geographic, McGraw-Hill, Microsoft among many others. YBM ECC, a division of YBM, maintains that same professional working relationship through the trust and accountability that people who have worked with us and continue to work with us can attest to. This has allowed YBM ECC to develop into Korea's leader in ESL teacher employment.
For positions starting January 4th, departing end of December:
1. Sungbuk ECC Located near Sungshin Womenís University subway station (line 4) in Seoul. We are only two subway stops from the famous university district Daehangno located at Hyehwa subway station (line 4). This is a very busy university area with many clubs, bars, shops, cafes and live shows. It is the perfect area for those looking to enjoy their nightlife.
1. Jookjeon ECC Located near Bojeong subway station, which is a part of the Bundang line. The Bundang line is also connected to the Seoul subway system. Bundang is considered a clean and modern city. It can provide a more suburban environment for those who do not wish to live in the congested urban jungle that is Seoul while providing all the amenities and entertainment.
1. Noeun ECC (N. Daejeon) (line 1 @ Banseok Station) near Yuseong hot springs and Chungnam National University district and easy access to the outdoors with Gyeryeong Mountain close by.
For positions starting January 30th, departing end of January:
1. Sanggye ECC Located right near Nowon Station, which is considered the hub of the Nowon area. The Nowon area is famous for itís expat community as there are many ESL schools in the area, meaning that there are many foreign teachers. This area is filled with foreign bars, clubs, and restaurants that cater to the foreign crowd.
2. Ssangmun ECC Located near the Korea University area. Marronier Park and various cultural arts centers are located in the Korean University area also called Daehangno where many university students hang out. Our school is also near the Nowon area, which is famous for itís expat community. The Nowon area features many foreign owned bars and restaurants that cater to the foreign teachers.
3. Cheongdam ECC Located in the chic and ritzy Apgujeong area, which is part of the affluent Gangnam belt. This area contains a wide variety of cafes, restaurants, nightclubs, and upscale stores catering to many fashion-conscious young people. Being a region that is home to many of the rich and famous, it is often referred to as the ďBeverly HillsĒ of Korea. It is also Seoulís premier nightlife district, foreigner/tourist hot spot.
1. Bupyeong ECC Located in most affluent area of Koreaís 4th largest city. Across the street from Incheonís largest indoor gym, Samsan World Gym and also a short bus ride to the coast.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
l Salary: 2.0 million won to 2.4 million won with rent-free housing
l Hours: Up to 26 actual teaching hours per week Monday to Friday (No weekend classes). Your salary will be maintained even if you are assigned less teaching hours.
l Curriculum: A conversation-based program using our pre-made, success-proven textbooks
l Training and Orientation: Up to 5 days of paid orientation by a full-time teacher-trainer.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT A CORPORATE-OWNED YBM ECC SCHOOL:
l Rent-free furnished private housing near the school (bed, refrigerator, washer, gas range, TV, air conditioner, tables and chairs)
l Prepaid e-tickets to Korea and return tickets upon completion of the contract
l Relocation allowance 200,000 won
l Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
l Korean National Medical Insurance (1/2 paid by YBM 1/2 paid by employee)
l Mandated physical exam will be paid by YBM
l Full compliance with the Korean Pension Tax (1/2 paid by YBM 1/2 paid by employee)
l Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
-ABOUT THE POSITION-
>>>>QUALIFICATIONS: Native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. At least a bachelors degree, criminal background check, transcripts and passport as well teaching in a professional environment**
>>>>To apply for one or more of the above listed positions please send the following to the HR Manager Danny Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org
or the HR coordinator Andrew Han at email@example.com
1. Your updated Resume
2. Any recent photo of yourself
3. Locations you would like to consider (list one or more)
4. Time frame you are able to begin work (such as end of December, end of January)
Please state if you have the required documents in order or by what date you will have them (university diploma, official transcripts, passport, police clearance and any other documents that may be needed for the E2 visa)
Visit our homepage Welcome to YBM Education::
to see pictures of our school and learn more about our company.