YBM ECC contracts are guaranteed and we hold true to our word.
How are we able to do this?
Like any multi-national corporation, YBM generates hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue from house-hold names recognized around the globe; Newsweek, National Geographic, McGraw-Hill, Microsoft among many others. YBM ECC, a division of YBM, maintains that same professional working relationship through the trust and accountability that people who have worked with us and continue to work with us can attest to. This has allowed YBM ECC to develop into Korea's leader in ESL teacher employment.
For positions starting March 4th, departing at the end of February
1. Ilsan ECC Located in Ilsan, one of Korea's premiere suburb-like cities just north of Seoul. This part of Korea is cleaner & quieter than Seoul and has all the amenities. Our academy is located near Hwajeong station on the orange line (line number 3), which runs from Ilsan to Seoul.
1. Suseong ECC located in Gisan-dong in Daegu. This area is an upper-middle class community. Daegu has all the amenities as Seoul without the congestion of 10 million people. There are variety restaurants, cafes, bars, and clubs in the city for you to enjoy as well.
1. Ssangmun ECC Located near the Korea University area also called Daehangno where many university students hang out. Our school is also near the Nowon area, which features many bars and restaurants. For hiking and nature enthusiasts, you can visit Dobong Mountain, which is also located near our school.
2. Sanggye ECC Located right near Nowon Station, which is considered the hub of the Nowon area. The Nowon area is famous for it’s expat community. This area is filled with foreign bars, clubs, and restaurants that cater to the foreign crowd. Many large department stores as well as restaurants, clothing stores, fitness centers, and other amenities are located close by.
3. Cheongdam ECC Located in the chic and ritzy Apgujeong area, which is part of the affluent Gangnam belt. Being a region that is home to many of the rich and famous, it is often referred to as the “Beverly Hills” of Korea. It is also Seoul’s premier nightlife district and is a foreigner/tourist hot spot.
4. Junggye ECC Located in the northeastern part of Seoul. Junggye ECC is located in the Nowon area, is a very busy area with many schools, shops, restaurants, and bars. There are many foreign-owned restaurants and bars to cater to foreign teachers. Also for hiking enthusiasts, there are mountains nearby for you to climb.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
l Salary: 2.0 million won to 2.4 million won with rent-free housing
l Hours: Up to 26 actual teaching hours per week Monday to Friday (No weekend classes). Your salary will be maintained even if you are assigned less teaching hours.
l Curriculum: A conversation-based program using our pre-made, success-proven textbooks
l Training and Orientation: Up to 5 days of paid orientation by a full-time teacher-trainer.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT A CORPORATE-OWNED YBM ECC SCHOOL:
l Rent-free furnished private housing near the school (bed, refrigerator, washer, gas range, TV, air conditioner, tables and chairs)
l Prepaid e-tickets to Korea and return tickets upon completion of the contract
l Relocation allowance 200,000 won
l Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
l Korean National Medical Insurance (1/2 paid by YBM 1/2 paid by employee)
l Mandated physical exam will be paid by YBM
l Full compliance with the Korean Pension Tax (1/2 paid by YBM 1/2 paid by employee)
l Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
-ABOUT THE POSITION-
QUALIFICATIONS: Native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. Must have a bachelor’s degree, criminal background check, sealed transcripts and passport.
To apply for one or more of the above listed positions please send the following to the HR Manager Danny Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org
or the HR coordinator Andrew Han at email@example.com
1. Your updated Resume
2. Any recent photo of yourself
3. Locations you would like to consider (list one or more)
4. Time frame you are able to begin work (such as end of December, end of January)
Please state if you have the required documents in order or by what date you will have them (university diploma, official transcripts, passport, police clearance and any other documents that may be needed for the E2 visa)
Visit our homepage Welcome to YBM Education::
to see pictures of our school and learn more about our company.