Work with one of Korea’s Largest ESL Companies: YBM Education!
Avoid recruiters and apply directly to the YBM ECC Head office for a secure and reliable contract honored by the Corporate Headquarters of YBM Education. YBM Education has been a leader in ESL education in Korea since 1961.
3 key reasons why teachers choose YBM ECC:
1. JOB SECURITY - YBM ECC has given to its teachers a secure and reliable contract. Our contracts are fully guaranteed by the YBM Education corporate headquarters.
2. PRIME LOCATIONS IN MAJOR CITIES ONLY - All of our company owned schools throughout Korea are in prime city locations that have all the amenities a foreign teacher would need.
3. GREAT SUPPORT AND STRUCTURED CURRICULUM – Teachers can expect constant support throughout the year starting with our training and orientation. Each location has an average of 10-20 foreign and Korean teachers to help mentor and help new teachers with the transition. We have adopted the IPC (international primary curriculum) curriculum and the Harkness table approach to develop a more conductive learning experience for the students.
For positions starting on June 1st, departing at the end of May
1. Cheongdam ECC Located in the chic and ritzy Apgujeong area, which is part of the affluent Gangnam belt. Being a region that is home to many of the rich and famous, it is often referred to as the “Beverly Hills” of Korea. It is also Seoul’s premier nightlife district and is a foreigner/tourist hot spot.
2. Seokgye ECC Located near Dolgoji subway station on line 6. Seokggye ECC is also near the Nowon area, which is famous for it’s expat community. The Nowon area features many foreign owned bars and restaurants that cater to the foreign teachers.
3. Banpo ECC Located in the affluent Gangnam district. This area of Seoul is considered to be one of the most affluent districts in Korea. Banpo ECC is located close to many amenities such as department stores, restaurants, and movie theaters. Banpo is near four subway lines making a very convenient location to be in.
1. Geumjeong ECC Located in the coastal city of Busan near the Jangjeon-dong subway station. Geumjeong is located near the popular PNU (Pusan National Univ.) area. This area has many restaurants, cafes, fashion outlets and various other stores that attract university students. Many foreigners frequent the area also to be a part of the nightlife here.
2. Gaegeum ECC Located near the Naejeong Subway Station, we are in the Seomyeon area, which is considered to be downtown Busan, an area that is popular among young Koreans and foreigners. There are many restaurants, clubs, and bars in this area for you to enjoy. We are also close to the Pusan National University district also a popular area to spend our time.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
l Salary: 2.0 million won to 2.4 million won with rent-free housing
l Hours: Up to 26 actual teaching hours per week Monday to Friday (No weekend classes). Your salary will be maintained even if you are assigned less teaching hours.
l Curriculum: A conversation-based program using our pre-made, success-proven textbooks
l Training and Orientation: Up to 5 days of paid orientation by a full-time teacher-trainer.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT A CORPORATE-OWNED YBM ECC SCHOOL:
l Rent-free furnished private housing near the school (bed, refrigerator, washer, gas range, TV, air conditioner, tables and chairs)
l Prepaid e-tickets to Korea and return tickets upon completion of the contract
l Relocation allowance 200,000 won
l Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
l Korean National Medical Insurance (1/2 paid by YBM 1/2 paid by employee)
l Mandated physical exam will be paid by YBM
l Full compliance with the Korean Pension Tax (1/2 paid by YBM 1/2 paid by employee)
l Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
-ABOUT THE POSITION-
QUALIFICATIONS: Native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. Must have a bachelor’s degree, criminal background check, sealed transcripts and passport.
To apply for one or more of the above listed positions please send the following to the HR Manager Danny Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org
or the HR coordinator Andrew Han at email@example.com
1. Your updated Resume
2. Any recent photo of yourself
3. Locations you would like to consider (list one or more)
4. Time frame you are able to begin work (such as end of December, end of January)
Visit our homepage Welcome to YBM Education::
to see pictures of our school and learn more about our company.