Absolutely the most secure/reliable positions in all of Korea
Teach with Korea’s oldest and largest employer of ESL teachers and never worry about late-payments or unfair employment practices all too common of the ESL industry here. We ALWAYS honor our contract. This is NOT an ad from a recruiter. Apply DIRECTLY to the YBM head office and have the best choice of locations and be considered for all of our upcoming positions.
Benefits you receive with YBM ECC which other schools may not provide:
l RENT-FREE, furnished, single housing w/air conditioning located within walking distance to the school.
l Competitive salary of 2.0 million to 2.4 million won for 26 teaching hours per week equal to about 105 teaching hours per month: less hours than the average contract in Korea.
l Guaranteed contracts; you will always be paid on time and in full by the YBM Head Office in Seoul, regardless of the financial condition of your school
l Prepaid air tickets, not reimbursed, from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
l Relocation allowance 200,000 won
l Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
l Korean National Medical Insurance
l Compliance with the Pension tax refund for qualifying teachers
l Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra month’s salary)
l Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
l Medical testing provided and paid for by YBM
l Paid Orientation and training with our teacher trainer.
Below are our positions at our company-owned and operated ECC schools. Check out these schools on our website Welcome to YBM Education::
for extensive information and pictures. Click on the tab “ECC Locations” or “Pictures of ECC”. Apply early to get the best choice!
For positions starting on June 31st, departing at the end of June
1. Bupyeong ECC Located in the Bupyeong district, one of the most affluent areas in Incheon. The area has many shops, restaurants, bars, and other nightlife attractions. It is also a short bus ride to the coast. Also, it is only a short distance away from the hotspots in Seoul as it is connected by subway.
1. Sanggye ECC Located right near Nowon Station, which is considered the hub of the Nowon area. This area is filled with foreign bars, clubs, and restaurants that cater to the foreign crowd. Many large department stores as well as restaurants, clothing stores, fitness centers, and other amenities are located close by.
2. Junggye ECC Located in the northeastern part of Seoul. Junggye ECC is located in the Nowon area, is a very busy area with many shops, restaurants, and bars. There are many foreign-owned restaurants and bars to cater to foreign teachers. Also for hiking enthusiasts, there are mountains nearby for you to climb.
3. GangSeo ECC Located near Ujangsan subway station on line 5, in the western part of Seoul. Gangseo offers a less congested environment than central Seoul but with all the amenities you would expect from a district that is part of Seoul. It is near the popular university district located near Shinchon and Hongik University subway stations known for its nightlife and eating establishments.
4. Songpa ECC Located near the Garak Market subway station in southeast Seoul, located near Jamsil and the Olympic Park. Songpa is very popular because it is not as congested as other parts of Seoul. You will have the amenities such as famous restaurants, fitness centers, movie theaters and many places to relax and enjoy your free time. It is also very close to the Lotte World amusement park/ Lotte Mall.
1. Haeundae ECC Located in the city of Busan. It is a coastal city, which is famous for its many beaches. Our school is near Jangsan Subway Station. This area has all the amenities needed such as restaurants, bars, and places to shop. Also, the famous Haeundae Beach is only a short bus ride away.
2. Gaegeum ECC Located near the Naejeong Subway Station, we are in the Seomyeon area, which is considered to be downtown Busan, an area that is popular among young Koreans and foreigners. There are many restaurants, clubs, and bars in this area for you to enjoy. We are also close to the Pusan National University district also a popular area to spend our time.
To apply for any of these positions:
Forward the following items by email to YBM Education HR Division at eccmain @ybmsisa.co.kr or email@example.com
1. Your updated resume (MS word document or text file)
2. A recent digital photo of yourself (you may also send a passport scan if you want)
3. State the date you will be available to come to Korea
4. State the locations you would like to be considered for (Please try to list more than one)
QUALIFICATIONS: Native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. Must have a bachelor’s degree, criminal background check, sealed transcripts and passport.
Go to Welcome to YBM Education::
to see pictures of our schools, see our sample contract and learn more about our organization.
We look forward to hearing from you!