Absolutely the most secure/reliable positions in all of Korea
Teach with Korea’s oldest and largest employer of ESL teachers and never worry about late-payments or unfair employment practices all too common of the ESL industry here. We ALWAYS honor our contract. This is NOT an ad from a recruiter. Apply DIRECTLY to the YBM head office and have the best choice of locations and be considered for all of our upcoming positions.
Benefits you receive while working at a company-owned ECC:
l RENT-FREE furnished housing w/air conditioning located near the school
l Competitive salary of 2.0 million to 2.4 million won for 26 teaching hours per week equal to about 105 teaching hours per month less than the average contract in Korea
l Guaranteed contracts; you will always be paid on time and in full by the YBM Head Office in Seoul, regardless of the financial condition of your school
l Prepaid air tickets from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
l Relocation allowance 200,000 won
l Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
l Korean National Medical Insurance
l Pension tax refund for qualifying teachers
l Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra month’s salary)
l Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
Below are our positions at our company-owned and operated ECC schools. Check out these schools on our website Welcome to YBM Education::
for extensive information and pictures. Click on the tab “ECC Locations” or “Pictures of ECC”. Apply early to get the best choice!
For positions starting April 1st, departing at the end of March
1. Daejeon ECC Located within the popular and affluent Dunsan district near Jeongbu Cheongsa Subway Station in Daejeon. This is an area with many amenities including bars, restaurants, clubs, movie theaters, and shopping. It is also a cab ride away from another downtown district known as Eunhaeng-Dong where there are many bars and café. Centrally located, Daejeon gives you convenient access to all areas of Korea.
1. Sungbuk ECC Located near Sungshin Women’s University subway station (line 4) in Seoul. We are just a short subway ride to the famous Dongdaemun market and only two stops away from the popular Daehangno (College Street) district. This is a very busy university area with many clubs, bars, shops, cafes and live shows.
2. Cheongdam ECC Located in the chic and ritzy Apgujeong area, which is part of the affluent Gangnam belt. Being a region that is home to many of the rich and famous, it is often referred to as the “Beverly Hills” of Korea. It is also Seoul’s premier nightlife district and is a foreigner/tourist hot spot.
3. Songpa ECC Located near the Garak Market subway station in southeast Seoul, located in the affluent Gangnam Area. Songpa is very popular because it is not as congested as other parts of Seoul. You will have the amenities such as famous restaurants, fitness centers, movie theaters and many places to relax and enjoy your free time. It is also very close to the Lotte World amusement park/ Lotte Mall.
4. Sanggye ECC Located right near Nowon Station, which is considered the hub of the Nowon area. This area is filled with foreign bars, clubs, and restaurants that cater to the foreign crowd. Many large department stores as well as restaurants, clothing stores, fitness centers, and other amenities are located close by.
To apply for any of these positions:
Forward the following items by email to YBM Education HR Division at eccmain @ybmsisa.co.kr or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your updated resume (MS word document or text file)
2. A recent digital photo of yourself (you may also send a passport scan if you want)
3. State the date you will be available to come to Korea
4. State the locations you would like to be considered for (Please try to list more than one)
QUALIFICATIONS: Native English speaker from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland. Must have a bachelor’s degree, criminal background check, sealed transcripts and passport.
Go to Welcome to YBM Education::
to see pictures of our schools, see our sample contract and learn more about our organization.
We look forward to hearing from you!