Absolutely the most secure/reliable positions in all of Korea.
Teach with Korea’s oldest and largest employer of ESL teachers and never worry about late-payments or unfair employment practices all too common of the ESL industry here. We ALWAYS honor our contract. This is NOT an ad from a recruiter. Apply DIRECTLY to the YBM head office and have the best choice of locations and be considered for all of our upcoming positions.
Benefits you receive while working at a company-owned ECC:
l RENT-FREE furnished housing w/air conditioning located near the school
l Competitive salary of 2.0 million to 2.4 million won for 26 teaching hours per week equal to about 105 teaching hours per month less than the average contract in Korea
l Guaranteed contracts; you will always be paid on time and in full by the YBM Head Office in Seoul, regardless of the financial condition of your school
l Prepaid air tickets from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
l Relocation allowance 200,000 won
l Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
l Korean National Medical Insurance
l Pension tax refund for qualifying teachers
l Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra month’s salary)
l Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
Below are our positions at our company-owned and operated ECC schools. Check out these schools on our website Welcome to YBM Education::
for extensive information and pictures. Click on the tab “ECC Locations” or “Pictures of ECC”. Apply early to get the best choice!
For positions starting January 4th, departing end of December:
1. Seokgye ECC Located near Dolgoji subway station on line 6. Our school is also near the Nowon area, which is famous for it’s expat community. There are many ESL schools in Nowon meaning that there are many foreign teachers. The Nowon area features many foreign owned bars and restaurants that cater to the foreign teachers.
For positions starting January 30th, departing end of January:
1. Hwajeong ECC Located just northwest of Seoul; Hwajeong combines the best of city living but with a clean and refreshing environment. Ilsan offers access to all the modern amenities a city of nearly half a million requires but without the congestion associated with a big city such as Seoul. Ilsan is connected to Seoul by subway line 3 and is just 30 minutes to downtown Seoul from Hwajeong station.
1. Bupyeong ECC Located in the Bupyeong district, one of the most affluent areas in Incheon. The area has many shops, restaurants, bars, and other nightlife attractions. In Bupyeong is located, the Samsan World Gym Incheon’s largest indoor gym. It is also a short bus ride to the coast. Also Incheon is also only a short distance away from the hotspots in Seoul as it is connected by subway.
1. Cheongdam ECC Located in the chic and ritzy Apgujeong area, which is part of the affluent Gangnam belt. This area contains a wide variety of cafes, restaurants, nightclubs, and upscale stores catering to many fashion-conscious young people. Being a region that is home to many of the rich and famous, it is often referred to as the “Beverly Hills” of Korea. It is also Seoul’s premier nightlife district, foreigner/tourist hot spot.
To apply for any of these positions:
Forward the following items by email to YBM Education HR Division at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your updated resume (MS word document or text file)
2. A recent digital photo of yourself (you may also send a passport scan if you want)
3. State the date you will be available to come to Korea
4. State the locations you would like to be considered for (Please try to list more than one)
To qualify for the E2 teaching visa you must:
1. Be a native English speaker
2. Have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in any major from an accredited university
3. Have officially sealed academic transcripts from your university
4. Hold a valid passport from one of the following countries: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand
Go to Welcome to YBM Education::
to see pictures of our schools, see our sample contract and learn more about our organization.
We look forward to hearing from you!